Surfing online I recently got on to this article on a site by ankush bahuguna
Have a look guys m sure it Will help you 🙂
You’re ‘just friends’, but there’s something strange between you two that you just cannot stop noticing. She’s not like any other girl friend. Just the way she behaves around you is proof enough. Is she secretly in love with you? Well, if she’s doing these 29 things, she most probably is!
1. She gets super awkward in front of you. Her hands get fidgety, she starts playing with her hair, or her phone, with a faint hint of blushing, when you look at her while talking.
2. This one’s not so obvious – she fights with you a lot. And yet, never really leaves you. She’s always making mean, nasty jokes on you, especially on your face. There’s always a battle of wits between the two of you. She does that because she’s in denial and wants to do everything she can to hide her true feelings.
3. She is always the first one to respond to anything you say, anything you do. If you want a drink, she’ll go out of her way to make you one. She gives you way more importance than anyone else.
4. She gets hurt over reasons you don’t even understand, over things you don’t even remember saying. It’s because she expects you to love her back but cannot say it out loud!
5. She gives too much importance to what you think of her. Others may judge her wrong and she wouldn’t give a damn, but she cares a lot about what you think of her. And if she doesn’t like your opinion of her, she goes to every length to prove herself to you. She wants you to think the best about her and it’s quite obvious with the way she’s constantly trying to change your opinion.
6. She shows a lot of involvement in your life, even more than your best friend. She wants to know everything about you – the kind of rapport you have with your parents, what you do when you’re alone, how many girls you’ve dated, the kind of friends you had in school, what your real passion in life is, your favourite movies, what you like for breakfast – you name it, and she wants to know it.
7. She sends you random chat messages and claims it happened by ‘mistake’ just to start a conversation in the middle of the night, while she really was just stalking you on Facebook and waiting for the green icon against your name to light up. She’s always trying too hard to not look eager to talk to you.
8. She laughs at the lamest of jokes you crack, jokes that nobody else finds funny, including yourself. Yeah, that’s adorable.
9. She tries to catch your attention by doing everything possible. She won’t take your calls one random day, she will ditch plans unexpectedly, and she will wander off from the group to take a walk alone when you’re out with your mutual friends, she’ll sit alone at a party pretending she’s really sad about something, hoping you’ll notice and give her some importance.
10. She talks to you like any other friend when you meet but as soon as you get back home and chat with her online, she begins to flirt! It’s like, she’s a totally different person on chat. It’s maybe because she can never gather the courage to flirt with you in person.
11. She shows signs of jealously if you talk to other girls. She gets mad at you for giving another girl attention. And to hide her real feelings she always plays the you-don’t-have-time-for-your-friends-anymore card.
12. She tries to find ways to spend some alone time with you, even when you’re in a group. She will drag you along for a long walk with the excuse of going to the ATM when her wallet really is loaded with cash. And, it’s only you she chooses every time to accompany her!
13. When you’re at a party, she is somehow always in your line of sight, and knows exactly where you’d be sitting. She’s always making sure she gives you enough chances to notice her, especially if she’s all decked up.
14. She’s always acting pricey, saying she cannot come to an event for some or the other reason. Although, it takes just a little insistence from your side to make her change her mind. That’s what she wants – for you to insist! It makes her feel important.
15. She looks at you differently than how other girls look at you. There’s a sexual tension in her eyes. Even when you’re talking to someone else, her eyes are all for you. You can almost see the attraction dominating her every move. She’s clearly attracted.
16. And, if you catch her looking at you, she goes red in the face with embarrassment and instantly looks away.
17. She remembers everything you’ve ever said. Everything. She doesn’t remember where she kept her phone but she remembers exactly what you told the autowallah who refused to go by the meter that day.
18. She picks on words you use a lot, very easily. She notices you so much, she unknowingly starts using your ‘lingo’ to the extent that even other people cannot help but point it out!
19. She’s never bored of talking to you. She always tries to keep the conversation going, no matter how. Whenever you think the conversation is over, she will always have a new question for you.
20. You’ve been very inconsiderate towards her, taken her for granted, let her down as a friend and she has still forgiven you. She has stood by you no matter what. There’s only one way of putting it – her love for you is unconditional.
21. She’s too concerned for you, more than what a friend usually is. Even if you have something as small as a common cold, she will literally nurse, call you thrice a day just to see if you’re fine.
22. Even though she’s always a sport when it comes to taking jokes on herself, she hates it when you tease her by pairing her with another guy. It’s because she wants you to know that she’s not interested in anybody but you.
23. She avoids plans that involve her friends. Firstly, because she knows they will make it too obvious that she’s head over heels over you. Secondly, because she doesn’t want competition. She doesn’t want to ruin her own chances by making you meet new women.
24. She accidentally brushes her arm against yours or grazes her hand against your body. If you go out clubbing, she dances in close proximity to you. There’s a constant element of touch when you’re around her, and chances are, she doesn’t even do it deliberately. That’s just attraction doing its job.
25. She supports you blindly. She defends you in front of all your friends, even when it’s a stupid argument.
26. She’s always trying to be with you, looking for moments when you’re alone. When you’re sitting in a corner sipping on your beer at a house party, she finds a socket nearby just so she can chat up with you at the pretext of charging her phone.
27. She’s always more interested in plans that include only the two of you. Somehow, whenever she makes a plan, everyone else just cannot make it. It’s not hard to guess why.
28. She’s always the first one to wish you on your birthday. She’ll start spamming your Facebook wall one hour in advance and call you 5 minutes before it’s 12 and talk to you for a good ten minutes just to make sure nobody else has wished you before her.
29. You are the guy she texts every time she’s drunk. Even if it is just a ‘whatsup’ when she’s at a party, you know it’s because she just can’t get you out of her mind.
So, if she’s the one you too have been crushing on since the past few weeks, maybe it’s time you walk up to her andconfess your feelings!