Ever heard the phrase “jack of all & master of nothing”,yeah must have heard that plenty of times but did you ever wonder why jack never became master of nothing? Well finally after being jack for most of my life I have realized the answer and that’s ” jack never continues what he starts”.
Yeah lack of continuity is the main reason for jack being a jack of all and master at nothing. While the masters keep doing things again and again over and over to become masters jack just learns,ok,that’s it ,next.. The trend continues for the whole life and eventually jack is left as a jackass.
Personally I have done so many things (& left them midway) that i could actually become a career counselor as on what not to do in life :p. Moreover from experience I can very well say that starting things is awesome but keeping them going man that’s a huge task.
So after all the incomplete adventures of mine I have deduced the reasons which might be behind me being a Jack :
1. The thing was never the one in which I was really interested.
2. Something more interesting caught my eye as soon I was midway my previous interesting thing.
3. General lack of motivation (which comes after you are half way , usually the MASTERS overcome this phase the JACKS just well you know what I mean)
4. “This aint the thing I wanna do”, yeah this thought always digs in somewhere.
5. Distractions and yeah there are many.
6. Am just a lazy bum who doesn’t wanna continue things.
7. Dreams (yeah each day we jacks tend to have new ones 😉 and the previous one becomes old and lame :p )
8. Guess its just there in one genes.
9. The thought … ” we are born for some greater purpose” (well no one knows what that purpose is but still)
10. Well no reason at all we just want to explore as many things as we can in life 😉
These are a few hope my fellow jacks have more of these to ponder on 😉
Till the next time